Invitation Printing Instructions
We strongly recommend that you test print with regular paper cut
to the sizes of the insert page of actual invitations.
Download Printing Template:
Above templates were saved in Word format for your convenience.
You may create your own margin, border or any layout to add a personal
touch to your invitations. The following graphics illustrate how to
change margins or set columns in Word:
1. Start Microsoft Word, click on Show/Hide icon on tool bar to
show cursor position.
2. Click on File, choose Page Setup. Under Margins tab, set
the correct value in each category.
3. Click on “paper size?tab, choose “custom size? set
4. Click Format, choose “columns? choose any layout of your choice.
5. Save this blank document as your template, then proceed.