1. What is the photographer's primary
style-traditional, photojournalistic, posed?
2. Will the photographer you talk with be the one who actually
takes your wedding pictures? (Important!!!)
3. Has the photographer shot many weddings? (You want
someone who is experienced with wedding mechanics and wont miss key
4. How many weddings will the photographer shoot on your
5. Is the photographer open to a list of must-take photos?
6. How does the photographer determine price? By the
number and kind of prints you think you will want, the hours spent
on your wedding, the developing time, or a combination of the above?
How many rolls of film will be shot, and how many proofs and
final prints will result? Are packages available? Can
you get a price list?
7. What kinds of cameras does the photographer use?
(This will acquaint you with his or her experience and knowledge.)
8. What kind of lighting and other equipment does the
photographer use? Is back up equipment available in case of
9. Does the photographer develop his or her own film?
How long are negatives kept? Can you buy them?
If you have not selected your photographer, may we suggest:
Ka Ing Pan
Arcadia, CA 91007