1. What is the florist's design style, simplicity,
traditional, elegant, edgy and modern?
2. Can you see photographs or live examples of past work?
3. What flowers will be in season when your wedding
takes place? What are some less expensive alternatives to
blooms beyond your price range?
4. has the florist done weddings at your ceremony and/or
reception sites before?
5. Will the florist deliver your flowers or spend time at the
site, setting up and making sure everything is in order?
6. How big is the staff? Who will work on your flowers?
7. How many weddings will the florist do on the same day or
weekend as yours?
8. Which flowers are least likely to e affected by hot/cold
9. Does the florist offer rental items, vases, potted plants,
arches, trellises, candelabra-or must you contact a rental company?
What are the return policies for these items?
10. What are the hottest trend of floral arrangement right
If you have not selected your florist, may we suggest:
822 Fair Oaks
South Pasadena, CA 91030
us at expert@ChinaBridal.com
or call us at 1-8866-516-1736