How to choose
Wedding Caterers & Restaurants
in Los Angeles & Orange County
||Reception Dinner at
||Catering to Venue of your
||It is less costly at a restaurant as you do not
pay extra for site rental fee or servers.
||A site rental fee will be charged by the venue
in addition to the cost of food by the caterer. Some
caterers charge for silverware.
||Depending on your choice of restaurant, it may
not be as romantic and desirable.
||Venues such as hotel ballrooms, museum gardens,
ranches, private estate are more attractive locations for
|Quality of Food
||Experienced chef with stable quality of cooking.
Less chances for anything to go wrong. Ingredients may be
leftovers from the week.
||Experienced chef with fresh ingredients, caterers usually order food ingredients right before your event.
Some caterers cook and serve on site to ensure best
||You may try the food at the restaurant before
||Some caterers offer full-course banquet for food
here for free food tasting.
For assistance from an experienced catering consultant, may we suggest:
Melrose Catering Company
860 W. Imperial Hwy., Suite D
Brea, CA 92821
kindly mention that you are referred by ChinaBridal.com
Start your research with the following questions:
1. What is the reception site fee?
2. What is the price range for a seated dinner, and what is the
price for buffet style?
3. What is the corkage fee?
4. What is the cake-cutting fee?
5. What is the ratio of servers to guests? If catering, what
is the charge per server?
6. How much time will be allotted for my reception?
7. What music restrictions are there, if any?
8. What alcohol restrictions are there, if any?
9. Are there any restrictions for rice or rose petal-tossing?
10. What room and table decorations are available?
11. Is a changing room available?
12. Is a dance floor included in the site fee?
13. Are tables, chairs, and linens included in the site fee?
14. Are outside caterers allowed? (important: ask if you plan
on Asian food)
15. Are kitchen facilities available for outside caterer?
16. Does the facility have full liability insurance?
17. How many parking spaces are available for my wedding party?
18. What is the cost for sleeping rooms, if available?
19. What is the payment policy?
20. What is the cancellation policy?
chat with us via MSN Messenger: