Quantity in Basket: none
Shipping Weight: 0.01 pound
Your gift recipient will receive an actual Gift
Certificate in mail, and an email confirmation of this Gift Certificate.
Redemption of Gift Certificate:
1. Recipient may redeem Gift Certificate on our
web site at the following page: http://www.chinabridal.com/shopping/giftcertificate.htm
Regular shipping and handling charge apply, California Sales Tax applies if
shipped to an address in California.
2. Recipient may redeem Gift Certificate at our
shop at the following address:
No shipping charge, California Sales Tax applies.
Terms & Conditions:
The gift certificate ("Certificate") is
issued by ChinaBridal.com, in accordance with the following terms and conditions
(Terms). These Terms constitute the entire agreement and your possession
or use of this Certificate constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
- Each Certificate has a two (2) year expiration
date from date of purchase.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase
- Gift certificates are not refundable, not
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for
cash. Our standard Return or Exchange Policies apply to all
- If your transaction exceeds the amount of your
gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a credit card. Any
unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
- ChinaBridal.com is not responsible for lost or
stolen gift certificates.
- ChinaBridal.com reserves the right to explain
the terms and conditions of the Gift Certificate.
Shipping & Billing
| Return Policy |
Contact Us |
Become a Distributor
Phone: (626) 205-3098
email: shop@ChinaBridal.com MSN